Relying on traditional print and mail for the distribution of payment and remittance information is not the most efficient way for your organization to operate. Manually processing inbound documents can put a strain on your company’s resources, take your employees’ attention away from their core competencies and negatively affect your bottom line.
- Reduce operating and overhead costs
- Accelerate access to information, allowing for effective collaboration, better communication and faster business decisions
- Improve compliance
- Allow the use of leading-edge technology without the need to purchase costly equipment and software
- Eliminate duplicate procedures, lost documents and the need to photocopy
- Offer back-up/redundancy for disaster recovery
When choosing a Centralized Mailroom solution, select one that can accept multiple formats, including physical mail, email, fax and PDF documents, the invoices, medical bills, medical claims, surveys, enrollment forms and other materials.