Medical bill processing is a complex process, one that can significantly increase your organization’s administrative costs. If you’d like to reduce those costs – as well as improve efficiencies and free your employees up to work on your company’s core competencies — consider outsourcing your medical bill processing needs to a reliable provider.
Outsourcing your medical bill processing needs can have many benefits for your organization, including the following:
- Expedited bill processing, which can increase your company’s profitability
- Secure online access for exception management, which gives your company sharp images, X-rays, bills and other documents
- Audit trails for real-time reviews and complete process transparency
- The ability to design the outsourced services to suit your company’s specific needs
- HIPAA compliance and protection
Remember, the medical bill processing provider you choose should have extensive experience with the following healthcare forms: CMS-1500, UB92, C4-FNOL, NF-3, pharmacy forms, prescription receipts, explanation of reimbursement statements, medical records and other documents. Also, be sure the company you select includes the services of a dedicated, experienced Project Manager who will work with your team to gather and understand your unique requirements. That manager will continue to work with your organization to create a workflow to fit those needs, while giving you and your team guidance for best practices, making the process a smooth — and financially beneficial — one.