Information processing often involves more than scanning paper records or archiving and processing electronic data. When you’re dealing with audio records and voice recordings, you have a different set of issues that must be addressed. And often, those issues are better addressed by an experienced provider of recording technology.
If your organization is searching for a comprehensive digital voice recording solution, one that also includes streamlined, secure storage and retrieval, it’s important to select one that allows you to:
- Get secure online access to quality digital MP3 record
- Expediate acquisition and review of records
- Avoid lost time due to sending tapes out for transcription service and/or tape deterioration issues
- Utilize an audit trail for you to review as necessary
- Take advantage of leading-edge technology without the need to purchase software
- Benefit from quick implementation, compliance and regulatory protection, in addition to redundancy for disaster recovery
The Digital Voice Recording solution you choose should also be fully compliant to SSAE16 and HIPAA standards as well as provide a complete, client-driven functionality to support your organization’s workflow and reporting needs. Finally, the recording solution should have a comprehensive audit trail at a per action/transaction level of all calls.